Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Victorian Swag




Got my first Victorian Swag sock finished!! I love it!! I am casting on immediately for the second sock--I have GOT to get over this second sock syndrome thing. Also finished my Harvest Sock Swap sock for my pal. Now just waiting for some goodies to come in the mail that I ordered for her, and can box everything up and send it off!!
This is one of Monica's patterns and it can be found here at The Loopy Ewe. Her patterns sell out fast, so go check them out!! I did this pair in Trekking XXL colorway 124. They are done on size 1 DPN's, top down. I really love this sock!! It is my most favorite sock that I've knit so far.

3 comments:

monica said...

That turned out so pretty in the bright colors. Thanks so much for kntiing my patterns. It is so fun to see them knit in different yarn. Karen posted hers too:)

Karen said...

Cindy your Swags look awesome! I love that yarn (you'll have some happy feet this winter).

knittingma said...

Wow, it turned our really great. I really like the lace on the leg. :)