Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Gorgeous Day



I know I posted once today already--but some beautiful Fall weather has finally come to Minnesota, so Roxy and I went for a long walk today with the camera, and I wanted to share some of the pics with friends and family. Roxy loves walking in the leaves...she also loves to do nosedives and roll in them--she definitely is a kid at heart:)

NOSEDIVE!!!!!


And a good nosedive deserves a good roll in the leaves as well!!


coming up for air





Where's the Shih Tzu covered in leaves, mom? I don't
see any Tzu covered in leaves...what are you talking about?


A very satisfied Roxy


Just added this one cuz I thought it was cute!! don't ya' just want to pick her up and cuddle her!?


Now I'm off to do some knitting while one tired Tzu takes a nap on my lap. Later this evening it will be bathtime for her, and that takes a good three hours from start to finish!!

3 comments:

knittingma said...

Roxy is so cute! My dog doesn't really care too much about the leaves, but she does love to eat sticks. Winter time is her favorite--she burrows around in the snow. But, fall is definitely my favorite. The changing leaves are magical.

monica said...

Too cute. The trees are lovely. I love fall, it is my favorite time of the year.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful blog!! Hello, my beautiful girlfriend, Roxy!!! And sweet Cindy, too!! Love this blog...Ryder is getting so big and cute!!! Thanks for making me a part of your blog, Roxy.....I'll love you furever! From your little man, Woody