Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lyllie












I finally got the pics from Aimee's ultrasound and got them scanned into the computer, so.....here she is--our beautiful little girl! Even though I work in Neonatal Intensive Care, and see premature babies everyday that I work,it never ceases to amaze me to see them in the womb. It kind of felt like we were spying on her--LOL!! She was very active the day of the ultrasound, but held still long enough to pose and give us a few good pics. I sure can't wait to meet my little granddaughter. For now--I better go and get back to my knitting for her!

3 comments:

peaknits said...

What a great profile! I wandered over from the Harvest Socks Swap Blog - and saw all of the cool things you have been working on for your granddaughter - lucky girl...already!!:)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I am always amazed at pictures of babies in the womb too. It's so amazing. Congratulations!

peaknits said...

Thank you for coming by my blog too:) The socks are Embossed Leaves by Mona Schmidt - they are in this issue of Interweave.

http://www.interweaveknits.com/preview/2005_winter.asp

I love the pattern and easy chart!:)