Friday, October 26, 2007

Victorian Swag sock


Now that I've gotten a bit done on my Victorian Swag sock-I wanted to post a pic. I love this pattern--it is busy enough to not be boring, but not so intricate that I can't relax and enjoy a good movie while I am knitting on it. It is Monica's pattern, and is available from The Loopy Ewe. I am knitting it in Trekking XXL colorway 124. I also have another skein in a different colorway earmarked for this pattern as well :)
I've also ordered a set of sock blockers from Chappy's Fiber Arts & Crafts on EBAY. They designed a Shih Tzu pair for me. I can't wait to get them and display my socks on them!

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your sock looks pretty! I bought Monica's Dancing Tulips pattern...haven't started it yet, but it looks great and I can't wait to cast on for it.

monica said...

They are looking very pretty. Karen made hers in a pastel trekking she just finished them I can't wait to see more of yours. They are so bright and cheerful.