Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frogging (sorry Fredrick-no offense)

After THREE trips to the frog pond, I am finally getting a good start on my Harvest Sock Swap pal's sock!! I finally gave up on all of my patterns and made a trip to one of my favorite LYS's and looked at patterns, and--the trip was well worth it!! I found THE pattern! It is knitting up beautifully with the yarn I picked!! Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, so won't get to knit anymore until tomorrow night when I get off work :( I can't wait to start a pair of these socks for myself, as I bought myself a skein of the same yarn. I wish I could post pics, but the pattern and yarn must be kept secret until my partner receives her package...sigh!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

There's no offense taken by Fredrick, in fact, he informs me that he thinks it's a rather cute way of referring to it.

And I love the sock in the post above this as well. Wonderful job!