Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hi Fredrick!! It's MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!




Hi Fredrick!! You found me!! And I am swimming to meet you in a great blue sea!!
As you can see--I am a baby sea turtle. A flower shelled sea turtle. Flower shelled sea turtles are EXTREMELY rare--in fact-so rare that I am the only one there is--giggle!! My name is Ormanda--which is German for "of the sea" but you can call me "Mandy". That is what my new family calls me. Anyway--after I was adopted and looked at the pictures on your page--I thought that you and I could make the perfect couple...what do ya' think? I sure do think your handsome!!! And I am sure you are very rare too-there can't possibly be very many knitting frogs out there!!
Hugzzzzzz-Mandy
P.S. do you think you could teach me how to knit even if I don't have fingers?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Boy! I found you! You sure are cute. Look, Melissa gave me my own posting account so now everyone will know when it's me writing versus when it's her writing.

It is very nice to meet you Mandy. We'll see what we can do about getting you to knit. (I think Melissa wants me to help lots of people learn!)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and reading about your adventures!

Have a good day and hopefully we'll both have some good adventures to talk about this weekend!

Unknown said...

He is tooo cute!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is that little turtle!!

Melissa said...

How is the knitting coming? Melissa promises that she will have knitting stuff this upcoming Sunday...