Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Home Sweet Home!!!

I din't get a chance to post before we left last Thursday...but my daughter and I have been in Illinois this past weekend visiting my mom, and I just got home about an hour ago. I was able to get on the computer a bit and keep up with email, but didn't post on my blog at all.

So--I got the name of my sock swap pal for the Harvest Sock Swap. But haven't been able to start yet. I have great ideas for her for goodies--so am going to start collecting items this next week. But....dear pal--if you are reading this--I have one more sweater set that I have to get done for my daughter's baby shower which is October 13th...then I can start on your sock. Sorry about that--I have been knitting like a mad woman!!!!!

I'm gonna sign off for now and catch up on emails and head for my very own bed...YIPPEE!!!!!! It was good to see my mom and dad, but it's really nice to be home...

No comments: