Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Finished!!!!!


I told ya'll I'd get the sweater finished tonight!!!!
I'm very happy with it. the yarn is sooooo soft and I'm sure our little Lyllie Bean will be comfy and cozy wearing it. Now to just finish the socks and the hat!!! I have one more sweater set to make after this one for Lyllie that I hope to have done before the baby shower which is October 13th...then it's back to Ryder's blanket, and his matching sweater. There is also a boy version of this sweater--a hooded cardigan made with the Snuggly Baby Bamboo that I want to make for Ryder...then I can finish the sock pairs that I have started for me :o)


2 comments:

monica said...

Your sweater turned out lovely, I love the colors. And you grandson is adorable.

Karen said...

Love those colors. The sweater looks great!