Saturday, September 8, 2007

Just found the 52 pair plunge

http://www.52pairplunge.blogspot.com/

I just came across this blog tonight, and sounds like fun!!! Is anybody else interested in starting a second 52 pair plunge? Basically we pick a starting date, and one year from that date we would all have to have knit 52 pairs of socks-or basically-1 pair per week. I think it would be fun to get a group together to start a secon round of the 52 pair plunge. This round ends in april of 22008--so it would be hard to try and catch up...
I'm not sure how to go about organizing this, but if anybody is interested-email me at grammaknits02@yahoo.com

I'm thinking we could share patterns as well amongst the participants.

If anybody is reading my blog and is interested, please email me and let me know!!

This has been my weekend to work-and I work 12 hour shifts, so haven't got much knitting done. But after Tuesday, I have a full week off, so plan to get alot done in that week. I have three pairs of socks of which I have one done in each pair, so I am planning on finishing the second sock of each pair in that week. Also have to finish the sweater I am knitting for my daughter's baby, then start the socks and hat to match. I will post picks of that this next week when I am off, as well as all of my sock pics.

Well-I am gonna sign off of here, and head for bed--5 AM comes way to early for me--LOL!!!

Cindy

No comments: