Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday with Ryder



Had the baby all day today and really enjoyed my time with him and watching him play. He discovered today that his hands are useful for grabbing things, and played with his toys in his bouncy seat for over an hour. It was amazing to watch him discover that he could grab hold of his toys. The video below may not be exciting, but it sure was fun for this proud grandma!!
Also took him to the yarn store today with me, and he was a little angel!! One lady there asked if she could just touch his toes--LOL!! I hope he will enjoy those trips to the yarn store when he is older--I need him to like going to the yarn store with grandma if he spends alot of time with me--LOL!!Maybe I will have to teach him how to knit--we just won't tell his dad--after all....
What happens at grandma's stays at grandma's!!

On the knitting front...I have to just put the last sleeve on aimee's baby sweater and add the buttons!!! ALL those darn ends are weaved in--thank goodness!!!!! Ughhhhh!! That was a job!! I also have one of the socks about halfway done to go with the sweater. I did not use all of the colors in the socks, but I will make a couple different pairs using different colors, so she can vary the outfit. I'll post pics a little later after I finish the sweater. For now--I better go get working on it--didn't get much done today--the baby stays awake all day now!!

No comments: