Monday, May 5, 2008



I am posting a couple pics of Lyllie's Christening gown that I am crocheting. Just wanted to show the work I have done so far. I have a ways to go on the skirt yet, and the sleeves and neckline to do but it is working up fast, and I am happy with how it is turning out. It is actually a combination of three different patterns from Crochet Garden.

The top and lace overlay are from the "Princess of Twilight" dress pattern;
the skirt is from the "Seaside Fairy Sundress" pattern
and the sleeves will be from the "Fairytale Moments Keepsake dress" pattern

I will also make the headband from the Fairytale Moments set as it will be too warm for a hat I think, and the headband will be perfect to top off the set.

The stitches all seem to flow together nicely even though it is a combination of three different patterns and I am loving how it is turning out. I also am going to crochet little peach rosebuds to sew on the bodice and then it will have a peach ribbon around the bodice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking great so far!! Love it!!

Gail

monica said...

That is beautiful!!!