Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Christening Gown Update

I just wanted to give an update on Lyllie's Christening Gown...I now have the sleeves and neckline done. I'm very pleased with how it is turning out. We will have to get professional pics done for sure!! I can't help but wonder about the babies in future generations who will wear this gown. :) I have 7 inches to go on the skirt, and then the skirt edging. I will put beads into the edging also. The skirt will be 30 inches long which is heirloom length, and what Aimee wanted. Then I want to crochet little pink roses. One to go on the front above the skirt, and then I want to do little rosebuds all around the skirt.


3 comments:

Unique Gowns said...

I think you are doing a great job on this gown, it looks lovely. Good luck with the rosettes Dana
http://uniquechristeninggowns.blogspot.com/

monica said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see Lyllie in it.

Ladydiva said...

Wow just pretty!!!