Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Contractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee has been having contractions for the past couple of days now, but they haven't been real regular yet. But today she called me from work and said they were 6 minutes apart,and getting stronger. I went to pick her up from work,and brought her to my house. Now they have kind of spread out again, but they are still strong. so....we are just hanging out here at my house, and will wait and see if they get more regular. We are definitely getting close....please keep her and Lyllie in your prayers!!!!!!! and watch for pictures of a new baby girl-- coming soon to a blog near you !! :)

4 comments:

Denise Bein Kroll said...

Will be praying for a quick and safe delivery and healthy mom and baby! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Checking in and seen this! Holding a good thought for Aimee and babe! Hang in there Grandma!

GGAM

monica said...

How exciting for you guys. Hoping to see pics of a beautiful baby girl soon :)

knittingma said...

Yay! I'll definitely keep her in my prayers. Can't wait to see photos of the new little beauty.