Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ryder's Cable Sweater finished!!!



Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. It's as always, been hectic around my house. A few posts back I had asked all of my friends and family to keep Ryder in their prayers. I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I still don't want to go into great detail, but suffice it to say that Ryder was gone from mine and my son's lives for a while. His mom took off with him, and for two weeks we did not know where they were at. Then she took Ryder to her Aunt and Uncle's house, so I didn't get to see him for 6 weeks all together. It was a very hard time, although while he was at Auntie Mary and Uncle Ken's I had the reassurance that he was safe and well cared for.

Issues are now worked out, and Ryder is back here and staying at gramma's house alot, and I think his mom and I have worked out an understanding, so that she won't just take off again and not let me know where they are. I am greatful for all of the prayers, and greatful to have him back!!

So......on to some pics...these are pics of Ryder in the Cable Sweater I knit him. It is a Sirdar pattern, knit with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK yarn...







A pic from the back...






Sorry for all the pics...they are just all sooooooo cute, I couldn't decide which ones to post...LOL!!

2 comments:

monica said...

OH my gosh, he is so darn cute. And the sweater is beautiful. Look at him standing up LOL seems like you just had the video of him trying to crawl. They grow way too fast.

I am glad he is home and safe.

knittingma said...

What an adorable kiddo! The sweater is so cute, and it looks great on him.

So glad he's safe and having some much needed time with his Grandma again! :)