Monday, March 17, 2008

Lyllie Laughs!!



I finally have a way to carry my pictures with me and show them off. I know--it used to be we just had our film developed, then carried pics in our little mini albums to show off...but...this is the electronics age, and since all of my pics are now on my computer, it's really hard to lug around my computer and monitor to show them off-LOL!!

So....I got a great deal on a new phone this past week...a pink Palm Centro...so now I can sync my pics from my computer into my phone, and have I had fun showing them off!!! The phone also takes pretty decent pics and I can upload them from my phone to my computer. I must say I have had a lot of fun figuring out this device. It is actually a PDA and a phone. I used to use a palm pilot all the time, so was pretty familiar with all the workings of it.

Here are some pics of Lyllie taken with the phone camera and uploaded to my computer...
She is really growing, and smiles and laughs all the time!! She has just started in with some great big belly laughs, and it makes me laugh just listening to her. She is such a joy!!!


2 comments:

monica said...

What a great little laugh.....is there anything better????

Sheila said...

What great belly laughs! My second daughter belly laughed like that. It makes the world seem brighter.