Monday, February 18, 2008

aren't these too sweet!





My friend and most favorite sock designer, Monica, designed these sweet little baby socks, and sent the pattern for me to try out. I just love them. They were a very quick knit-finished them in an evening, and I think because of the ribbing which you can't see because it is under the cuff, they should not be too easy for a baby to kick off. Lyllie was already in bed when I finished these, so I couldn't take them over for her to try on, but will definitely take them tomorrow and will post picks of my sweet little granddaughter modeling them for us. Thank you Monica for letting me be the first to knit these...well, second...I guess you were first--LOL!! I am guessing that this pattern will soon be available at The Loopy Ewe for sale along with many of Monica's other patterns.

I knit these in Fortissima Colori Socka in colorway 2402 which I had tucked away in my stash. Again-the pictures do not really do the colors justice. I think I need a new camera...oh well...someday...
Thank you again Monica for letting me try this pattern out for you. I can't wait to see these on Lyllie!!

1 comment:

monica said...

They look adorable in bright colors too. I have some lornas in rainbow I may have to play with and see what I can come up with.
Can't wait to see them on some baby feet : ) thanks for sharing them