Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ryder & Lyllie's First Visit with Santa



The kids and I finally got the babies to the mall today to visit Santa. It was lots of fun! We got there while Santa was on a break to feed his reindeer, so there was no line. We had to wait for an hour for Santa to get back, but it worked out well. Lyllie ate while we were waiting, so she was sleeping for her visit. Ryder took a little nap, and woke up a very happy boy.
when Santa got back, Ryder was at first very intrigued by him, but then suddenly decided he was scared of him and started crying. Those pictures of him crying were just as cute though. We also got pics of both babies with Santa.
I could not believe as we were heading up to Santa's chair that I was there with my grandbabies!! Last year at this time, I had no idea of the joy that I was going to have this year at Christmastime with my two little blessings!! I can't put into words the joy I felt as we walked up the walkway with the babies. I still am feeling so very blessed!!
Oh-and by the way--Mr. Ryder has his first two teeth in now!! They are the bottom two. They are too little to get in a picture yet - but they are there!! Way to go, Ryder!! He hasn't even hardly been fussy about teething, so we were surprised when they popped through!!









Well-I'm signing off for now--want to go finish my monkey socks, and then am going to start a pair of Dancing Tulips with my Cherry Blossom Yarn which is pictured in an earlier post.

1 comment:

monica said...

Aww they are so cute. He doesn't look too happy in the one picture. We have a ton of pictures of our youngest crying with every Disney character at Disney World. Big people in costumes are scary to those sweet little people.