Monday, July 23, 2007

My current projects

These are pics of the bib overalls that I made for Ryder before he was born and then a pic of him in the overalls--isn't he such a great model??!!


This is the Debbie Bliss Cable Baby Blanket from her book, Simply Baby. It is done in a DK weight yarn, and for this one I am using Sirdar Snuggly DK. For the next one Imake for ryder I will be using Cashmerino DK.
This is another pic, though the color is not as good. I splurged and bought myself a set of Lantern Moon Ebony circular needles to make my grandbabies blankets on. I have several other DK weight patterns lined up that I want to make for the babies, and most of them call for size 6 needles which is what these are. Next month I may also buy myself a set in size 4. There is no other way to describe them other than to say that they are luscious to knit with!! the wood just has a warmth to it, and theyare so smooth!! I have to say they are as fast as my Addi needles.
This is the sweater I am working on for my little grandson Ryder. It is from Dalegarn Book # 152. I am making it with Baby Ull in the pale blue color. I still have one and a half sleeves left and the buttonhole placket to finish. Below is a picture from the book of the actual sweater. I will also make the hat to go with it. I have made in the second size set, hoping that it will fit him this fall.


So, these are my current projects. I have a few other things on needles, also a couple pairs of socks on needles, but they are tucked way back in the UFO tub--LOL!!! Right now it is all about the babies!!

No comments: