Friday, December 18, 2009

Some Christmas knitting...

After not knitting all summer and fall because of a broken wrist, I have finally gotten back into knitting full steam...here are the Christmas outfits I have been working on for Lyllie and Ryder...

Ryder's Christmas Vest...not quite finished, but will be done by tonight just in time to go see Santa on Saturday...
this is the Cable Tank Top from Debbie Bliss-Baby Cashmerino 3 book



and Lyllie's Christmas dress...this is the Clara dress on Ravelry...



modeling her dress for me...



after I finish Ryder's vest it will be time to get back to socks!!! I am trying out the Kollage square dpn's and they are definitely much easier on my hands!! Anyway, more posts will follow soon!!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Both projects are beautiful. I love the little dress.

. said...

hey cindy,
this is thou, just wanted to come see how you are and to wish you and your family a merry christmas. i know i left you that message a few months ago, but things have gotten better. i had jada in my bedroom for awhile, but i felt so bad leaving her in there away from everyone so she's back out in the living room. She's still her sassy self, but she's gotten better (and by better, I mean she's not flying to them and attacking them relentlessly through their cage bars). She's still a doll to have around, very smart and fearless. i felt a lot better after my veterinarian told me that her parrotlets attack her african grey and that they latch onto the grey's poor legs.

anyway, i hope all is well. Jada has been getting better about taking her baths (she likes to shower in the sink with the water running). again, merry christmas and a happy new year.

Momma B said...

Hey Cindy! You just caught me off guard...nice seeing you here! Thanks for stopping by! ha! I will have to check your blog out, when I am not supposed to be getting ready for church, which means I shouldn't have sat my butt down in this chair in the first place!!! Have a great day!

monica said...

she looks so cute in the little dress. You did an excellent job on both of them

Momma B said...

Just so you know, I think your knitting is FABulous! I love the detail you are able to create! The dress is so cute!